Monday, April 22, 2013
How much longer?
Less than three weeks left of school, and three weeks of summer school and that's it! I'll be done with my sophomore year. Things have been crazy. With work, school, finals, final projects, and kicking it into high gear at the gym, it gets a little hard to find time to do anything. Fortunately I am taking this Saturday off to go spend a day doing nothing with my family, and I can't wait. I am already packing up stuff to bring home with me. Summer is so close I can taste it. Days in the sun, late long nights and absolutely no homework to attend to... for three months. Tan skin, bleach blonde hair, shorts and no shoes-- it literally couldn't get better and it's just around the corner. I only have a 10 page paper to write, 5 finals to take, three 3 page essays, a presentation and a butt load of studying to do, and then it's MY time. I feel like I never get ME time. It's always time to work, study, get ready for something, clean something, drive somewhere, make some food, work out, do homework...it never ends. Actually I just want someone to give me a hug and sit in silence with me. Wouldn't that be nice? While we sip coffee :) Man a really good coffee sounds good right about now, and some cheesecake while I lay in bed and watch Big Bang Theory-- what a life! And I can't wait because in a few weeks that will be me! And then I'll go to the gym and work off that cheesecake with a nice long gym sesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment