Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So goes it...

So I don't even know how I'm going to say what I want to say, so it's probably going to come out pretty jumbled and I'm probably going to ramble but I have some things I need to say. This past year and a half have been really hard for me. Mostly because I have lost every single friend that I had..literally every single one of them. Because I had friends that didn't care. I had friends who didn't want to stay with me through thick and thin. When the going got rough, they got going. And I just don't even know what to say, but you guys suck. I literally sit in my car and wonder how things ended up like this. Sometimes I think-- maybe if I was skinnier, or if I had different interests or SOMETHING. But that doesn't matter what you do, your friends who promise they will be there for you, leave. I wonder sometimes how I wound up being the school loaner. The girl who doesn't have anything to do or anyone to do them with, so she goes to bed at 8. I mean, what kind of a life is that? It's depressing that's what it is. I'm still amazed that everyone just walked out on me, you guys are awesome-- you really are. Thanks for walking out. Thanks for leaving me. Thanks. You deserve the best in life. Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment