Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Starting over....

Awhile ago I deleted all my blog posts, I decided to start completely over. And I have to say, I'm excited. I missed it a little. Its finals week. I move out of college tomorrow. Last final at 8 am. Its so weird its over, but I am more excited than anything! I can't wait to get out of here. I'm trying to take it in right now, while trying to study, and listening to a fantastic playlist that I keep getting distracted by. I'll give you an update on whats been going on: It's been pretty crazy lately. Had to change my number (that went along with deleting my posts and my facebook as well) As hectic as things are, this is my life 99.9% of the time. I'm kind of used to it. I just really would like things to settle down... and soon. I'm about at my wits end. I can't handle much more. But I think once I'm out of school (tomorrow at 11 am, Praise The Lord) and I get my work schedule figured out, things will settle down and I can just have a great summer (which includes AFRICA, which I'm absolutely stoked about). Oh and boys are dumb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment