Sunday, May 6, 2012

A life without love is like a year without summer

Home for 2 days. Room is full of my stuff. I'm in my own bed. The little things in life that make me happy. Also it's supposed to be 85 degrees tomorrow and I am beyond stoked about that. Tanning. Washing my car. Just spending the day outside and with my family and my two favorite kids in the world. Though school is done, life is still crazy as ever. More work, more driving, but less school work and less studying. But more time to think is just as bad. My minds and thoughts run like crazy, which most of the time is bad. The less time I have to think and let my mind wander, the better. But outdoorsy walks and laying outside to watch the stars (all sorts of summery stuff) gives me more time to think. Maybe if people weren't so stupid things would be a little easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment