Monday, January 12, 2015
Him
He's home. Wherever he is, that's home. That's where I feel safe, comforted, and happy. I was never expecting him. I hired him as Front Desk staff at my job. Just a few days in, we were hanging out in a group in Huntington Beach where we got lost walking back to the car, spent hours looking for it because we had no clue where we parked, and somehow got separated from the rest of the group. A few weeks later, he unexpectedly showed up at my apartment-- he had something planned for us. I thought it was weird. I hardly knew him and he was already showing up out of the blue. But from then on it only got better. We spent quite a bit of time together. In May, I accompanied him to a Wedding and we've been dating since. Almost 9 months dating and almost a year of him making me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment