Sunday, May 5, 2013
Time
Different people want love expressed to them in different ways. Time is important to me. It's interesting because of course I love expensive stuff and if someone bought me something, I would be happy. But I feel most important to someone that makes time for me. We only have so much time in a day, a year, a lifetime. I understand people are busy. I mean I'm a biology major, with a job, an internship and I babysit once a week. I don't have any more time than most people, but if someone is important to me, I will find time for them. And if someone won't make time for me-- (not even five minutes) then they can leave. I don't know why but I'm really finding how important I am to people (especially the ones that know how much I appreciate time with them). I'm very lucky to have a family and an awesome roommate who will make time for me. Even when other people won't.
It's finals week and I am over my head with stuff and stuff to do and so I have a lot of quiet time. And especially on my 13 mile race today, lots of time to think. I can't even begin to explain exactly what I'm feeling or thinking but that was as close as I could get.
Goodnight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment